The Greater PEORIA Farm Show returns for 33rd year!
All the latest in agriculture will be playing in Peoria December 2, 3 & 4
As Illinois’ largest indoor farm show with over 150,000 square feet of agricultural exhibits, the Greater PEORIA Farm Show is a great end-of-year opportunity to view all the latest in agriculture. Over 350 companies, representing over 1000 product lines and services, will completely fill the Peoria Civic Center for three big days.
Plan your visit with the new Interactive Floor Plan to explore companies and products lines. Kick off the the day with fellow ag producers over complimentary coffee and rolls, compliments of Chevrolet. And for lunch, gather in the Arena Club room to enjoy a great lunch featuring Alwan’s meats.
Special Events at the 2014 Greater Peoria Farm Show:
- Early attendees enjoy complimentary rolls and coffee
- $1000 ShowBucks drawing — Noon daily
- Educational Seminars Featuring Elwyn Taylor’s 2015 Weather Outlook (NEW!)
- 3rd Annual producer-appreciation lunch featuring ALWAN’S meats
- RFD-TV providing live updates from the show!
- And more to be announced!